Sunday, April 8, 2012

Smoke Assist Free Trial Review

Smoke Assist Free Trial Offer.

I had been looking for a smoke assist free trial offer online at various websites for several days, when I came across a few websites that I thought might actually get me what I was looking for.

So let me tell you about my experiences during my ongoing research about finding the right smokeless cigarettes for me. I personally, have a problem smoking and must have something in my mouth almost always during the day.

So what I did was, usually through out the day I would have to be chewing on something. And I don't mean gum or some food. I always had to have something in my fingers like a pencil or pen or something plastic like a straw that I needed to hold in my hands and play with, with my teeth and lips.

So what I came up with was for me the oral fixation part of smoking was just as important as the cigarette and nicotine themselves. So I came up with a solution that I knew would not be new but it would be new to me.

So as I wrote earlier I set about the task of looking for a very cheap alternative to smoking cigarettes. This needed to be something I can do at work indoors, so that I would not have to take as many smoking breaks as I had in the past.

As a caution, there are many places online that say they sell a smokeless cigarette solution. However, once you get through what appears to be something free there is much more behind the curtain.

Let me give you an example. There was one site that offered a smokeless cigarette for free if I bought a specific amount of DVDs on totally unrelated subjects. These were DVDs of old classic cartoons that I saw when I was a kid. I had no desire to buy DVDs, and I found it strange that in order to get one thing for free like a free trial, I had to buy something totally unrelated to go along with it. That may be just fine for some, but as for me it was not my style.

I wanted to find exactly what I was looking for and I didn't want to spend money on other things just to get the first thing. There seems to be many pitfalls in the online search when it comes to finding a smoke assist free trial offer.

I had heard about this product, that he was a like cigarette and gave all of the same sensory feedback that a cigarette does. But what I would like to accomplish by writing this article here, is that I would like people who are looking for this product to save time and help their lives. I sincerely want to help people who need to find his product, and direct them to the site where I got mine.

There is no reason to waste your time since I have done all the necessary research to make me feel confident that I have found the right product. And I can tell you since the product has arrived a while ago it has been a total home run.

Thanks for reading, and you will find a couple links throughout this article directing you to the site where I got my smoke assist cigarettes. And now you can save 10-15 minutes of standing outside in the cold smoking your cigarette half a dozen times a day.

I want to wish you all the best and please comment below if you do buy and let me know how it goes. 

Thanks so much and be well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment